MAXC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMA Mid America Cross Country Racing Series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMA Award Winning Race Series!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron Hamm

AMA Award Winning Race Series!!! Empty
PostSubject: AMA Award Winning Race Series!!!   AMA Award Winning Race Series!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:34 pm

I believe I can speak for Mike & Laura when I say that we would like to thank all of our riders, sponsor's, fans and the entire MAXC staff for there dedication and participation in making MAXC a true "racing" series.
It was a very humbling experience at the AMA banquet to recieve the promoter of the year award. We could not have done it without everyones support! We thank you for making us the ultimate cross country racing series in the mid-west. And we promise we will only strive to make it even better!
Back to top Go down
eggfooyoung

PostSubject: Re: AMA Award Winning Race Series!!!   AMA Award Winning Race Series!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:03 am

Just saw this! Congrats
Back to top Go down
kurt k

PostSubject: Re: AMA Award Winning Race Series!!!   AMA Award Winning Race Series!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:47 pm

I SECOND THAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMA Award Winning Race Series!!!   AMA Award Winning Race Series!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMA Award Winning Race Series!!!
Page 1 of 1