MAXC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMA Mid America Cross Country Racing Series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron Hamm

Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)  Empty
PostSubject: Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)    Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 am

Been a long winter, but it is finally time to here those famous words (ttteeennn ssseeecccooonnndddsss) as only the finest announcer Mr Jamie Deer can call out!!! I know Akaisha and the girls are ready to interview and showcase all the talented riders. Whos ready for some MAXC racing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
honda450r

PostSubject: Re: Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)    Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:57 am

I just got my ride all done just in the nick of time!! Lets see how far you can push the riders and machines!!!
Back to top Go down
Billwestrick

Billwestrick

PostSubject: Re: Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)    Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 pm

Oh yeah!!!!!
Bring it on. Winter is finally over and its time to race!
See ya there
Bw
Back to top Go down
C Gary

PostSubject: Round 1   Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:28 pm

Is the coarse going to be the same as last years or will there be some new trail? Watched one video of the race from last year on you tube, just curious if Otis going to be the same.
Back to top Go down
C Gary

PostSubject: Round 1   Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Sorry predictive spelling error Otis suppose to be ( is it )
Back to top Go down
Ron Hamm

PostSubject: Re: Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)    Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 am

I believe we will running the course in reverse with some new twist!
Back to top Go down
Ron Hamm

PostSubject: Re: Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)    Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm

It sure looks like the weather is going to give us a great opening round. Rain ends Thursday morning and Friday & Saturday are looking great. Should make for some pretty great conditions, not muddy and no dust. From what I am hearing we are looking at having a spectacular field of talent for this one. Going to be great just to see all the racers and fans after a long cold winter! I wish everyone a safe trip in and we will be there welcoming you all in!!! Its going to be AWE (wait for it) SOME!!! MAXC Championship racing!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)    Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round #1 MAXC Championship Racing (Who's Ready!!!)
Page 1 of 1