MAXC Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMA Mid America Cross Country Racing Series

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GPS address WRONG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ebodmer

GPS address WRONG Empty
PostSubject: GPS address WRONG   GPS address WRONG Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:12 am

Did anyone else get lost? We got sent to bloomington not Bloomfield! There was a post on the forum that had a link that was wrong. Ron & Mike need to confirm this!!!!! We drove from IL to not make for our 50cc rider. Didn't make his day!!!! Please try to confirm this for round 3! Everybody has a gps
Back to top Go down
Ron Hamm

GPS address WRONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPS address WRONG   GPS address WRONG Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm

I am so sorry to hear of your mis-direction. I have never been involved in putting the locations address's on the web site. I will check them from hear on out. I have looked at the address listed for round #3 at Lawrence Recreational Park. When I google mapped it, the correct location came up. I do not use a GPS locater in my vehicle so if this does not provide you with the proper location please post on here and I will see what additional information I can get for you.
Back to top Go down

GPS address WRONG
Page 1 of 1